Saturday, July 10, 2004

Days

This weekend has been a busy weekend. Friday I saw Shrek 2 by myself. Also I had my nice and fun WorldHistory final. That was pretty good I only missed 8 questions not bad. I got a final grade of a A in the class. Saturday woke up at 7:25 to go to Church and get Jamba Juice. Then I went to Uncle Galen and Aunt Lisa's wedding. It was so beautiful. Haha I want to get married now. I'm all thinking...I love it it's so beautiful and the planning process looks so fun. I guess I must be werid like that but I guess I am that way. Heheee..It was Hawaiian which was pretty could then we had a small reception in the downstairs of the church. Then we went to shop and look around til the dinner reception. I ran into Naimoi's dad on the street. Also we saw many people from SAAM and also my dad saw some of his old classmates and stuff. A big happy world heehee..So it is a small world after all. Eat galore. Heheee..Fun stuff it was one tiring day. I was soo sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home