Sunday, July 04, 2004

Weddings Galore

Happy 4th of July y'alls. Hope everyone had a good day.

Amy and Jose Andrade
July 3rd, 2004

Congratulations to Amy Lin and Jose Andrade. It was one beautiful wedding. My cousin was sooo beautiful! Heehee...Even my dad said that. Also when my dad came to pick me up she was like wooo I haven't seen you in a long time you lost weight wow you lost a lot of weight....Silly cuzzy! It was an outside wedding. About 80-100 people were there. The wedding was held at Ryde Hotel. The reception was cool and nice. We had ordurves...(Crackers, Fruit, and Cheese....yum yum..) Wooo I can't spell.... And then they had open bar so I had like 2 Sprites and 1 Shirley Temple. Then we had a buffet...(Salad, Pasta Salad, Chicken, Bread, Roast Beef). The cake was pretty and it was yummy. Dancing...Oh boy...wooo....Don't ask...my cuz pulled me in...yes they pulled me in. It was pretty.

Benny and Jeany
July 3rd, 2004

I didn't go to this one but my grandma did.

Lisa Wong and Galen Y.
July 10th, 2004

In San Francisco at 2PM. Then reception at 6PM at Far East.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home