Saturday, June 12, 2004

Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know All About Me

Stolen from Neil because I am bored:

HAVE YOU EVER...
1. Kissed your cousin: yes (on the cheek)
2. Ran away:  what's considered running away?
3. Pictured your crush naked: no way!
4. Skipped school: yes
5. Broken someone's heart: maybe
6. Been in love: with Ernie!
7. Cried when someone died: Well, no.
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: naw...
9. Broken a bone: yes                                    
10. Done something embarrassing: everyday
11. Lied: yes, I'm not perfect
12. Cried in school: Yep, Windfuhr and Lusk made me cry...

WHICH IS BETTER...
13. Coke or Pepsi: I don't drink soda...but hmmm...I guess pepsi?
14. Sprite or 7UP: Again I don't drink soda...but, Sprite
15. Girls or Guys: Duh! Girls are like way better!
16. Flowers or Candy: Candy!!!!
17. Scruff or Clean shaved: clean shaved!
18. Blondes or Brunettes: don't care
19. Bitchy or Slutty: what?
20. Tall or Short: Well since I'm tall....
21. Pants or Shorts: Pants definitely....
22. Night or Day: Night!

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX...
23. What do you notice first: Eyes
24. Last Person You Slow Danced With: I don't dance....
25. Worst Question To Ask: I don't talk much so...Not sure....

THE LAST TIME YOU...
26. Showered:  11PM so 2 hours ago...
27. Stepped outside: Around 7PM...I went for a run...

ABOUT YOU...
30. Your Good Luck Charm: I don't have one...
31. Person You Hate Most: I don't hate anyone....
32. Best Thing That Has Happened: I don't know...everythings pretty cool that happens to me...I grow from the experience if its good or bad....
33. On your desk: This: Computer, Light, paper stand, cell phone, used tissures, neopets (don't ask...), pens, cups, nail polish, mouse, papers, disk drive, keyboard etc....
Work desk in room: Keyboard, books, mouse, papers, cup of pens/pencils and stuff, note paper, picture frames of me and friends, baptism cerfiticate, stuff animals...etc...
34. Picture on your desktop: Of me in 2003 CCU softball league up at bat..

FAVOuRITE...
35. Color: Orange, Navy Blue, Jungle Green, and Black
36. Movie: Lilo and Stitck, Awalk to Remember, etc....
37. Artist or band: Jars of Clay, MercyMe, Michael W. Smith, Zoegirls, etc..
38. Cars: Mini Cooper..buggy, or corvette...or any is fine!
39. Ice Cream: chocolate, cookie dough, mint, rocky, etc....lol! All are good! sigh....
41. Food: Japanese, Steak, Fuddrockers, Claim Jumpers...etc! heehee...Italian also!

WHO...
42. Makes You Laugh The Most: friends
43. Makes You Smile: everyone
44. Can Make You Feel Better No Matter What: God...oh and Ernie...
45. Has A Crush On You: noone
46. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No...
47. Who Has It Easier?: Huh?
48. Gives You A Funny Feeling When You See Them: All my friends...

DO YOU EVER...
49. Sit By The Phone Waiting For A Phone Call All Night: yes...
50. Save AIM Conversations: What the???
51. Save E-mails: Some
52. Forward Secret E-mails: No
53. Wish You Were Someone Else: No
54. Wish You Were A Member Of The Opposite Sex: Yes
55. Wear Cologne: No..
56. Kiss: no..
57. Cuddle: Ernie and my pillow
58. Go Online For Longer Than Eight Hours At A Time: yes

HAVE YOU EVER...
59. Fallen For Your Best Friend?: Nopes.
60. Made Out With JUST A Friend?: No.
61. Kissed Two People In The Same Day?: No.
62. Had Sex With Two Different People In The Same Day?: No.
64. Been In Love?: No.
65. Been In Lust?: No.
66.used someone? No.
67. Been used? Yes.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
72. You Touched?: Huh?
73. You Talked To?: Jerry
74.Hugged?: Ernie
75. You Instant Messaged?: Jennifer
76. You Kissed?: No one!
77. You Yelled At?: myself
78. You Thought About?: Jennifer
79. Who Text Messaged You?: Marla
80. Who Broke Your Heart?: The surgent a few days ago...
81. Who Told You They Loved You?: Grands

MORE ABOUT YOU...
82. Color Your Hair? Yes with blue...never showed..oh and white...lol
83. Have Tattoos?: No
84. Have Piercings?: Yes, I'm letting them close..
85. Have A boyfriend/girlfriend?: I have "friends"
86. Own A Webcam?: Yes
87. Own A Thong?: Sandals? I own a pair of sandals...yes...
88. Ever Get off the computer?: No.
90. Habla espanol?: I can...if I try

HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU...
92. Stolen Anything: Yes
93. Smoke?: I 2nd hand at times...               
95. Obsessive?: No.
96. Compulsive?: No.
97. Obsessive compulsive?: No.
98. Panic?: Yes.
99. Anxiety?: Yes.
100. Depressed?: What is depressed really?...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home