Monday, June 07, 2004

Almost There

I'm almost there! 10 more hours of school. And like 2 hours of studying!? Haha...What have I got myself into. Well lets say I get stressed to the point very easily. Like if I do something wrong, or something just happens, or if someone critisizes me..I get really stressed out to the point where I'm like I'm going to kill myself now. Because I just can't handle everything. Today when I got home I kind of went bonkers. I was like crying...I was like...man what happened to my life....? Err...I guess it's all good....,I don't know how it will go but, "my heart will say, blessed be the name of the Lord."

This summer is going to be chop chop....Summer school, Daycamp, Mission Trip, School....Very chop chop...I'm just going to let God have this summer. I'm going to let it all be His...It's his will....God is so awesome. I can't believe I endured this year....Well I didn't do it all by myself...It was Him...All Him! Thank you God for getting me this far! 3 more years til college. I'm thinking about staying close to home, who knows....God's plan will sooon reveal it self to me....

Congraduations to:
My Cuz Amy
and
Aunty Lisa and Uncle Galen!
Wedding is next month...and I have no I deer what to wear....
How about some rabbit? Haha...j/k...I don't own a dress...so I might have to look for one...and I need skirts for the missions trip...great....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home