Friday, June 04, 2004

Live It Out

I guess many of you guys know I went to a Youth Retreat. On the Thursday before I came down with a pretty bad cold. I didn't know what to do I was all stressed out with everything going on. Then on Saturday someone else happened...So I was like oh, boy. But, I chose to sleepover anyways. It was all good.

This week softball has been funny. But today I was pitcher what I learned was you have to be very constant with your pitches.

Same with the consistancy with God. If something is in the way or is in the road you can't just say oh that is a obstacle and let it be. You have to work your way through. Like I've been working my way to different positions in softball like 2nd and 1st base and now pitcher! Also last week God taught me also to prepare my heart more than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home