Thursday, June 03, 2004

Pain and Endurance

Today I learned about pain and endurance. It wasn't as much as Christ had to endure but it was about 0%. Today we had to move things from the field. As we did so I got most of the weight of one of the structures. I thought to myself. Wow this is what Christ had to endure but more! Christ endured the pain for our lives. He took away that sin so we wouldn't have to suffer. It's so easy to say that we have so much pain, but in reality there are others that have it way worst then us. They also show the edurance. For me I ask God for my edurance. My pain wasn't sacrificial but I felt the weight and the burden of those not helping me. As times we too are in situations of pain and we too have to endure, the best people to have on ourside are God and your friends. Your friends will stand by, and God will always stand by watching, but also helping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home