Friday, June 11, 2004

Wow!

You are my strength when I am weak. You are the tresure that I seek. You are my all In all....

My eyes just automatically popped open today at 5:30AM! I can't believe it. I'm really tired. But yesterday night wasn't all a good night...My stomach still hurts from it...

I really fell hard yesterday emotionally. But, I knew God was there....But, something felt different...I wonder what I got into yesterday man...How can one person just start crying and not know what they're crying over? I don't know...

But I drew closer or am drawing closer to God cause of yesterday.....



 
 
 
 
VIOLET



You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and belive strongly in your personal morals.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!




 
 
 
 
BLUE



You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home