Sunday, June 20, 2004

Dodgeball

Today I went to watch Dodgeball. It was kind of lame. My butt kind of hurt. Heehee..I was sitting in the middle of two chairs. Melanie on my right and Michael on my left. The movie should have been rated something higher. I didn't like all the things in it...so much swearing and sexual content.

So lets get down to the reflection. Man I forget what I was going to reflect on in the movie...so here's just some of it.

Never give up. When you are about to fall and you do the negative thing you may regret it.

Like for me I think I've gaven up many times, but to a point I know I go to far. That I know if I do give up now or if I did give up I would regret what I did or chose to do. I think many times we gear off into a different direction and we never follow what we want to be or do. We follow and we more are so pursuaded by what the world thinks or does that we never think about...er..i be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home