Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Unknown

Wow today me and friends went shopping in downtown Lafayette. Before that we took the bus around Walnut Creek and this crazy man sat by me...Sigh...I moved..

So shopping we went to Jamba first I got my Jamba and so did others...Tandis, Sanja, Janine, Andy, and Julie went....I got the Peanut Moo'd...yummy...Then we went to Taco Bell my two tacos! Soft as it is. Heehee...Yumm...Then we went to the little Pavilion Park and sat and waited for Jules. Then we walked over to Pure Beauty. I was kind of bored in there...but all good in was intresting how into the make up and stuff they can get. Also we went to beadazzled...it was cool we spend like an hour in each shop just looking and some buying....I got this penguin bead...sooo coool....

Then we went to Longs. The ultimate unknown! Tandis put on foundation on me...I am sooo squelly....heehee...I was like ahhh!!! Haha....oh well...So yes I have foundation on and I didn't buy it....yes! Heeheee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home