Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Overload

I'm full. I've been eating alot! Yesterday I went to Fresh Choice and today went to Round Table and had a salad buffet and pizza. I'm always spoiled at my friends houses.

I guess I've had an overload of generosity. Thanks so much guys! People asking me if I needed money for my missions trip...I'm going to say no right now.

Also we went dress shopping yesterday. Let's just say we looked and looked for hours on end! But nothing...Then we went to the kids section...haha Yes, kids section. And I found something! and it fit! Lol...kind of big.....

It's so cool to get so much and lets just say so much you can't take anymore. It's cool. Well God is like that. He gives us more than we need. But also he gives us the right amount at the right time. Everything has it's time and purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home