Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Overwhelming Summer

Is an overwhelming summer a fun and good summer? At the end will I say, "Where did my summer really go?"

Let's just start off. I had a free week so I though...including the pulling of my teeth and a daycamp meetings. Softball games, mission meetings and more.

Then Summer School was on it's way for 3 weeks. With those three weeks I had lot of planning to do and things to get done. I also had to concentrate on school. I went shopping awhole lot too. For the 4th I watched Fireworks in San Ramon.

I also attended my cousins wedding and this weekend will attend Lisa and Galen's wedding. Also with a daycamp meeting on Saturday for the 6-8 leaders. I'll be going with Calvin to Jamba Juice to get smoothies for the leaders and Krispy Kreme Donuts.

Then the start of daycamp next Monday. With the 6-8 graders. I will be head leader and I need to really concentrate and answer the question why am I here. I wanted to pull out but God has led me to lead. I will do it for 3 weeks.

Also this Sunday I'm leading fellowship.

Then after the 3 weeks the 4th week of daycamp for me July 31-August 7th I will me in Ensenada Mexico for my missions trip which we will be doing VBS and Construction. http://crissyrav04.blogspot.com For more information.

Then the 5th week of daycamp I will be doing and then getting Spacers on Monday, Thursday bands. Then Retreat maybe then after retreat the day I get back Cougar's Day. Then Braces....

Then I need to practice Golf...Ahh!

Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...mysterious
Your hugs are...gentle
Your eyes...light up a day
Your touch is...heart warming
Your smell is...exotic
Your smile is...hypnotising
Your love is...unique
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home