Monday, August 23, 2004

Summer Has Come To An End

Retreat
Was last week it was ok.

Leaders Trip To Great America
Wow it was fun. I first hung with Ivy, Stephanie, and Bailey we rode Invertigo, Vertex, Grizzly, Demon (2), and then I split and went with Jerry and Myron to ride Drop Zone. Wow that was my first time..It was actually kind of cool. Then went on Psycomouse and this spinny one. Man Melanie and Tiffany just scream...Shessh...And then the spinny one I rode with Stan and I was just kind of hitting him haha he was on the right side. Then had lunch I had some sushi off of Tiffany, and some hard chicken and fries off of Wendy, Melanie, and Myron. Oh and a lemonade icy.

Then we went on the rafting ride. Wow all the girls were in one..Oh well..sigh..Jen got very wet. Then we went to see SpongeBob!!! My hero! heehee...

Then we went on Grizzly again. I sat with Jerry. Fun ride..but my back always seems to get ichy.

Saturday
I stayed over at Jen's. Woke up 10 mins before 9AM. Went to get breakfast...Man dumb Jamba Juice. Went back to Jen's Mackenzie and Caleb came over. I played and watched Space Jam. Calebs sooo fun to play with! He even likes to play on the computer oh and golf! Wooo....Jen was watchng Mackenzie heehee...

Then went to Giants vs Mets game. We got there 5th inning before we stopped by McD's and also Muni was running you know...slow might I say. The got all the way to the 12th inning. It was worth it...I kind of tired out.

Then we walked around downtown for awhile. Nothing really..All the time when I want to go shopping, I always think while at the store do I really need it...And usually it's no..So I'm like ok...no more buying or shopping...Kind of sad.

Then went to dinner with Cal, Mimi, Caleb, Mackenzie, Toby, Kathy, Johnny, Bailey, Joey, and Jen. Tofu and rice! Yeah!!!

Then my dad was out til late at a wedding with someone....so I stayed at Jen's again.

Happy Birthday
Ivy, Jerry, David

Congratulations to:
Melissa and Chris
Connie and David

School Starting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home