Saturday, August 21, 2004

Now What

Summer is over and I'm worried. Worried of the goals or the things that I want to achieve will go, haywire. Well I guess waking up early is getting me more than ready for school. Eatting is well what you call swallowing. And all I have to say is I miss my daycamp kids. Oh and I finally get to watch the olympics! Awesome! Ok I'm TV deprived, but all good.

What's wrong with me....??? Ok...I'm kind of all yeah..I dunno...I'm worried, tired, scared, ready, etc..Wow...I'm a lot.

Ok so lets just give up summer and just have a really good school year.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger - said...

I hate that time when summer is almost over. You know, that bit of hang time left before school actually starts. Ugh. Anyway, good luck with everything :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home